Our website collects your information during the registration, enrollment, and purchase processes.
What We Collect And Store
When you register an account with us, we ask you to share your name, billing address, email address, phone number, credit card/payment information, and optional account information such as username and password. We use this information for purposes, for example:
- Send you information about your account, orders, courses, and membership.
- Communicate with you about courses and memberships you’re signed up for
- Respond to your requests, including refunds and complaints
- Process payments and prevent fraud
- Set up your account for our website
- Comply with all legal obligations we have
- Improve our website’s offerings
- Send you marketing messages if you choose to receive them.
When you create an account, we store your name, address, email, and phone number, which will be used for registration and future purchases and registrations.
We store information about you for as long as we need the information for the purposes we collect and use it, and we are not legally required to continue to keep it. For example, we store order information for XXX years for tax and accounting purposes. This includes your name, email address, and billing address.
We will also save comments or reviews if you choose to write them.
Who in our team has access
Members of our team have access to the information you provide to us. For example, both admins and site administrators can access the following:
- Order information such as what was purchased, when it was purchased and where it was to be shipped, and
- Customer information such as name, email address, and billing information.
Course and member instructors can access the course’s progress and activities, including:
- Registration dates for courses and memberships
- Course progress and status information for their course
- Quizzes and assignment answers and grades for their courses
- Comments and reviews made on their membership and courses
Our team has access to this information to help fulfill orders, process refunds, and provide customer support.
What we share with others
We may share information with third parties who help us deliver our orders and store services to you, such as a software vendor. We do not share sensitive information such as credit cards and Social Security numbers.
Sign Up For Dance Classes And Experience The Real Dance Scene.
We offer courses in several dance styles, and you can choose between evening classes, weekend classes, and private lessons. In addition, you can practice what you have learned by attending our dance nights.